ThePhillyLawyers: justice for all
ThePhillyLawyers is an established law firm operating throughout Eastern Pennsylvania with over fifty years combined experienced. We are widely known for the depth of our legal knowledge and for our client-centered approach.
ThePhillyLawyers adheres to the highest standards of legal excellence and service.
If you are facing criminal charges or have a personal injury case, ThePhillyLawyers will provide you with both personal attention and aggressive representation. We have tried hundreds of cases to completion and have worked out speedy settlements for our clients, ensuring that they receive the maximum settlement amounts.
We handle a variety of criminal defense and personal injury cases, including:
- auto accidents
- construction accidents
- dog bites
- medical malpractice
- nursing home abuse
- pedestrian and bike injuries
- slip and fall
- wrongful death
- computer crimes
- drug crimes
- federal crimes
- juvenile crimes
- violent crimes
- white-collar crimes
Why hire ThePhillyLawyers?
- Experience—over fifty years combined legal experience and hundreds of cases tried.
- Personal attention—our clients come first. We listen closely to our clients and are able to explain the intricacies of the law so they are fully informed.
- Availability—through phone, text message, email, personal visits, and evening and weekend hours to meet with our clients.
- Professional and friendly staff—established in Eastern Pennsylvania for many years.
- Aggressive in protecting your rights.
- For personal injury cases, you owe us nothing until we settle your case. Although often personal injury cases are settled out of court, we are experienced trial lawyers who will take your case to trial if you are not offered a reasonable settlement.
- We get results.
- Read testimonials from some of our clients.
For personal injury cases, we serve the counties of Eastern Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware, Lehigh, Dauphin, Berks, Lancaster, and Chester.
For criminal cases, we serve Montgomery, Bucks, Philadelphia, and the Federal Court (Eastern and Middle District).
Call us today for a free consultation about your case.