Having a criminal record is often a detriment to finding employment or getting a student loan. The only way to erase the record of having been arrested or convicted is either to have your record expunged or to receive a Governor’s Pardon. Both are complicated processes requiring an experienced attorney.

Need your record expunged? Need a Governor’s Pardon? Call ThePhillyLawyers today for a free consultation.